Ashlynn Ella’s Glass Slipper Bags and Boxes
I’m hoping this is self explanatory. If you need help, Ask an adult,
older kid, a grandma, an uncle maybe a friend.
1. Cut out box patterns, and fold along the darker lines. Fold the darker colored tabs in. ( The pink tops have light lines to fold in)
2. Glue the dark tabs to the inside. Look at a shoe box for reference.
1. Cut out and fold along the dark lines. Then cut on the little pink lines so that you can fold in those tabs.
2. Glue the tabs to the bottom on the bag. It should also make a box shape. Look at a shopping bag for reference.
3. Poke holes in the top of the bags for handles. I used thread that you make bracelets with.
I hope you guys like this, the boxes should be able to fit shoes in them. and the boxes should fit in the bags. :)
Ashlynn Ella’s Shopping Bags and Boxes were based on the designs from the webisodes on the Mattel Website and made into a craft by me, GabbiDisney.